Educational activity planners need YOUR feedback! Why you ask….
There are many different ways to obtain participant feedback. Surveys are one method and, most often, MPHI uses the electronic survey method. These evaluation surveys are a BIG part of the educational activity and the questions are planned as much as the content. The most important aspect of the survey is to obtain participant feedback in order to judge the effectiveness of imparting knowledge, skills, and/or practice changes along with presenter effectiveness. Based on the importance of your information, MPHI adds completing the survey as a requirement for continuing education eligibility.
In the past, you may have completed a paper evaluation that was given to you at the event. While these served their purpose, participants generally rushed through completing paper evaluations in order to move on to their next destination after the training. Because of this, the information gained was not as thoughtful as it could have been. Paper forms are also more time consuming to extract information from after they are completed so while they did the job, there are better ways to collect the information.
Today we use Survey Monkey as our evaluation tool to provide participants with an easier way to communicate what they gained from a conference or training. This tool makes it a quick and easy process for both the participant and our client. The participant can take their time completing the evaluation and our client receives meaningful feedback.
Your opinion and feedback does count in the evaluation process. We urge you to complete your survey each time you attend an event so your opinion can be heard.
- You will receive your evaluation link by email within 5 business days after the end of the event
- The link is always sent to the email address you used to register for the event
- Sometimes the email can fall into junk or spam folders depending on how your email provider views it. Please be sure to white list @mphi.org
- All evaluation emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org on behalf of surveymonkey.com
- Contact CEInfo@mphi.org if you have not received a link in 5 business days
- Most surveys close two weeks after the end of the event and will not be reopened