Component One: Plan
Our communications team will walk you through an interactive and engaging process to develop your event's strategic plan. Strategic planning is CRITICAL to your event's success and can empower your group to collectively develop real strategies and measurements that make sense. The strategic plan strives to:
- Figure out who your event audience really is and what matters most to them.
- Articulate specific results that will give your event tremendous energy.
- Examine how you make decisions and the impact of these decisions on your event.
- Determine strategies to connect you, your team, and your organization with the goals of your event.
Component Two: Brand
Branding isn’t only for big business. Your event can greatly benefit from establishing its own brand. When you brand your event you give it a personality, a voice, and develop an expectation and familiarity for your audience. Every element of your event is effected by the brand and can leave a lasting impact on your attendees. Some of the ways MPHI Education & Communication Services can help with the branding process include:
- Brand by establishing the name and mission as the event's brand.
- Create an over-all look and feel for all print and digital deliverables.
- Determine the voice and messaging used in all communications, including public relations and marketing materials.
- Develop a brand strategy to ensure consistency across all platforms and strengthen the brand identity
Component Three: Engage
Facilitated Strategic Storytelling is a process that teaches everyone to listen to the experiences of others in new ways. Stories hold the core energy in the room. Through strategic storytelling, we can develop your event’s narrative defining the who, what, why, and how of your event while also taking into account the current climate surrounding your industry.