Breastfeeding Coordinator Training
Includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch
Check-In & Continental Breakfast:
8:30 am – 9:00 am
Training: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Lunch: 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm
This training will provide local agency Breastfeeding Coordinators with the information, skills and administrative tools necessary to implement and manage a WIC Breastfeeding Program.
Upcoming Dates & Locations
Due to the current circumstances and recommended public health response to COVID-19, the Breastfeeding Coordinator Training on April 22, 2020 has been cancelled.
April 22, 2020
Interactive Learning Center
2436 Woodlake Circle, Suite 380
Okemos, MI 48864
- Describe the role of local WIC agency Breastfeeding Coordinators
- Describe how to conduct a breastfeeding needs assessment.
- Describe how to implement and manage a WIC breastfeeding program.
- Outline how to evaluate the breastfeeding program on a regular basis.
- Determine how to implement a family-friendly clinic environment.