Breastfeeding Coordinator Training
Includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch
Check-In & Continental Breakfast:
8:30 am – 9:00 am
Training: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Lunch: 12:15 pm – 1:00 pm
This opportunity will provide you with the necessary information, skills and administrative tools to implement a WIC Breastfeeding Program.
Upcoming Dates & Locations
- Describe the role of local WIC agency Breastfeeding Coordinators
- Describe how to conduct a breastfeeding needs assessment for their agency
- Describe how to operate a WIC breastfeeding program
- Determine how to produce a mother/baby friendly clinic environment
- Outline how to evaluate the breastfeeding program on a regular basis
The full policy is available for you to read during the registration process under "Terms and Conditions" prior to submitting your registration.
Please Note: Due to flu season, we ask that if you experience any symptoms related to the flu, please stay home and do not attend the event. Contact MPHI either by phone or email if you will not be attending. To learn more about the flu and what you can do, please visit www.flu.gov or call (800) 232-4636.