Record Review Training
Breakfast and Lunch included.
Check-In: 7:30 a.m.- 8:00 a.m.
Training: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Lunch: 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.
To provide training to local WIC agencies on conducting their Annual Review of their clinics and preparing for their bi-annual Management Evaluation.
Space is limited.
First priority for registration will be
given to WIC Coordinators and Clinic Supervisors.
Laptops are NOT required for this training.
If you choose to bring your laptop, please
be advised due to firewalls, wireless internet access capability, etc. it may not work once we are at the training.
- To improve the quality of WIC services.
- Obtain/Improve skills in chart reviews.
- Utilize MI-WIC Reports to monitor, identify areas needing quality improvement, and documentation sources for reviewing and completing the Management Evaluation Tools.
- Identify strategies for on-going quality improvement.
- Nancy Erickson, Management Evaluation and Training Consultant, MDHHS/WIC Division
- Amy Thompson, Management Evaluation Reviewer and Policy Coordinator
The full policy is available for you to read during the registration process under "Terms and Conditions" prior to submitting your registration.
Please Note: Due to flu season, we ask that if you experience any symptoms related to the flu, please stay home and do not attend the event. Contact MPHI either by phone or email if you will not be attending. To learn more about the flu and what you can do, please visit www.flu.gov or call (800) 232-4636.